Atlanta is the ninth largest city in the country and is the most densely populated city in Georgia. People prefer to stay in Atlanta apartments because of the facilities they get here. It also has a major concentration of Fortune 500 companies and almost 75% of Fortune 1000 companies, making it one of the most economically strongest parts of the country. Here are some of the reasons why people opt for Atlanta apartments.
1. Atlanta Georgia apartments are available in a wide range of surrounding suburbs and neighborhoods. Some of the popular neighborhood areas are Gables Rock Spring, Woodland Garden, Cabbage Town, Adams Park, Lenox Park, Grant Park, etc. Apart from these areas there are also exclusive Atlanta Georgia apartments in Castleberry Hill and Buckhead. The Eastside area is trendy and gentrified, which is ideal for nightlife and arts. On the other hand the northern area, Buckhead is more of an upscale suburban place.
2. Atlanta is one of the fastest growing metropolitan in the US and an important economic hub. It is one of the largest urban areas in the whole world. Apartments in Atlanta are as varied as the city itself because of the perfect blend of earlier styles along with modern architecture.
3. Atlanta is a rich city because of the numerous attractions, arts and culture. It has got numerous science and arts museums along with world’s largest aquarium. Addition to these there are also major sports leagues, modern and classic music scene as well as annual festivals. Atlanta is also known as ‘Hotlanta’ because of its nightlife, which is full of live music scenes. There are lots of clubs, which are famous for foot tapping music and dancing. You will also get some of the best cuisines and famous restaurants like the The Varsity, which is known all over the world for being the home of great burgers.
4. The rental rates of apartments in Atlanta have shown a drop in the last few months and this is the right time to rent these apartments. According to the latest real estate report, a studio apartment will cost you around $807, which has dropped almost 4.3%, 1 bedroom will cost you around $975, a drop of 5.4%. In addition there are also 2 and 3 bedroom apartments costing around $1,227 and $1,479 respectively.
5. According to recent statistics, Atlanta has a population of around 5.4 million, which is bound to go up in the recent years because it is one of the top business city as well as a major transportation hub. Atlanta, Georgia serves as headquarters to many world-renowned companies like The Company. It also houses big companies such as AT&T, The Home Depot, Delta Air Lines, UPS and Turner Broadcasting.
6. Atlanta apartments for rent are ideal for people who are frequent visitors and come here for business trips or vacations.
7. Atlanta apartments for rent are also ideal for people with bad credit as there are plenty of options where landlords are offering their property to people with such situations on easy terms.