Finding the best Atlanta apartments can be as easy as knowing exactly where to look. Here is a compilation of the top 5 apartments in Atlanta for rent. We have given you a little snapshot of what you can look forward to in each apartment complex and what the costs are.
1. The HartFord Place Apartments can be found at 500 Northside Circle, NW Atlanta. They are located in the midtown area, just a couple blocks from the transportation centers; Buckhead and Atlantic Stations. The location is close to Georgia Tech as well as other colleges in Atlanta and it is in proximity to a theatre and great shopping. The floor plans include the 1 bedroom 1 bath and the 2 bedrooms, 2 baths. The one bedroom apartments go for an average of $525 and the 2 bedrooms go for an average of $769. They are a pet friendly apartment and allow pets that are 50 lbs or less and require you to pay a non-refundable pet deposit of $300 per pet.
2. Post Apartment Homes has a number of buildings for rent. They have apartments; both furnished and unfurnished as well as condominiums. One of the best Post apartments is the Post Parkside apartments found at 250 10th street, NE Atlanta. Amenities at these Atlanta apartments include laundry facilities, a fitness center, business center, underground parking, controlled access parking and a number of outdoor areas for grilling and just hanging out. They are pet friendly apartments but there are some exceptions as well as rules for your pets. Here you will find 1 and 2 bedroom apartments. The one bedroom apartments start at $925 and the 2 bedrooms start at $1500.
3. Centennial apartments offer you a comfortable yet luxurious place to live. They are located at 526 Centennial Olympic Boulevard, Atlanta. This is right in the middle of downtown so you can enjoy shopping with easy commute as they are within 5 minutes of Atlantic station. It is close to Fox theatre, Centennial Olympic Park, The Georgia Dome, CNN, The World of Coke and the New Georgia Aquarium just to name a few. Community amenities include controlled access parking, a fitness center, 24 hours on call maintenance staff, trash compactors and 3 beautiful pools. Apartments have French doors, built-in bookshelves and washer/dryer combos. They have 1 to 3 bedroom apartments and rent starts at $750 and goes up to $1700. They are a pet friendly apartment with some exclusions for certain breeds. You have to pay a $400 pet deposit which is non-refundable and your pet has to weigh less than 45 lbs.
4. The Arbor Hills Apartment Homes can be found at 2696 N. Druid Hills Road, Atlanta. The community amenities include tennis courts, racquetball courts, pool, volleyball courts, sun deck, two 24 hours clothes care centers, a playground and a 24 hour health club. They have 1 bedrooms to 3 bedrooms starting from $650 to as much as $1600. They are pet friendly and allow cats and dogs. They have apartments as small as 592 sq. feet and as large as 1456 sq. feet.
5. The Stacks at Fulton Cotton Mill Atlanta apartments are conveniently located close to everything; the Georgia Dome, Georgia State, Grant Park, Downtown, Midtown and Turner Field amongst a number of other places. These apartments are in truth surrounded by everything, so if you like the outdoors and live an active lifestyle or love shopping or art you can find it all here. They have both one and two bedroom apartments available.
There are other great apartments for rent in Atlanta and it’s best to look ahead of time in order to find out if these are available when you want to move. The internet is a great tool for finding the best ones and narrowing down apartments; so use it at your disposal.